Friday, February 17, 2012

Stencil Stealthily

Ok, ok, ok, enough blogging about affairs of the heart.
Especially since when I look into my disheveled heart lately, I feel nothing.
Not sayin it's cold as ice in there, just whatev. regular. no aching or longing.
Which I find completely disheveled. Can I get a palpitation or somethin?
Being grown can't mean no more flutterin.
If so, I'm about to do some real immature shit to prove that I can still be tragically wrecked by a handsome man. Like wait for Tone outside his job and then sit home cryin for days after he calls me a crazy stalker. no wait, that aint a flutter producing plan. bump that.
Hmm. see what I mean?
Anyway, have i already told you about my amazingly talented cousin in Brazil that does the stencil art? No? Well anyway my other amazing musician cousin, her brother, sent her this awesome pic which I think everyone in my world should see. Cuz you know how I be feelin about graffiti.
Awesome yo. next time you see me, you're gonna be like what's that's rattlin? And I'm gonna be like, what rattlin? When it's really the spray can in my bag. But always remember to graffiti respectfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment