Saturday, February 11, 2012

Crushin a lot

Remember when I was all hype in the beginning of the basketball season? Said I would whorin around with all the diffrent teams to see who I like?
Well, as a novice follower of the sport....of course I said that. And a month and a half into the season, I have come to realize that routing for the home team is, of course the best path for the novice sports fan.

So Disheveled Prom Queen has been tuning in for the Philadelphia 76'ers, cuz this is the town i been stompin it up in. Go team! This year, Philly fans seem refreshed and lovin their team like Iverson was back on it. But yo, the Disheveled Prom Queen cannot be talkin stats and plays. that's not my way.
So I have decided to approach my comments about b'ball through, of course, fashion and boys.
So....
thing about routin for the Sixers is....they got a red jersey. Which is good, cuz red looks good on me, so that is one of the main things I am looking for in a team. And number two; Sixers got many cute boys on the roster.
This year's Philly hot boy is Lou Williams.
Boom boom. What a cutie. But yo, that's my girl's man. So I caint go near him. So imma just stalk his career and crush it from afar.
But yo, my girl's man be kickin it with Nelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment