Saturday, February 25, 2012

DPQ on the definition of insanity

Yeah,
You know This Prom Queen knows something about insanity.
Ever heard how the definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over expecting a different result? Well, DPQ has her own personal version of that she can't seem to avoid.
Of course, it has to do with men.
You see, Tony's Old Girl got a thing for Rappers. We have already discussed it. And let me tell you. Choices I'm making for my own self got me going crazy, so I definitely don't need a man helping.
But every once in a while, I end up gettin a little caught.
And this is my latest. I'm saying goodbye to him before we say hello. Mos def.
Mmm hmm, this man Dublin has me trippin. Make me think about the old days somethin fierce.
See, before I found my niche as a shit talkin blogger, lookin for a fight, I used to play at this game called rap. My one true love.
I was the girl.
And as the girl, there would always be the boy in the cypha I'd be crushin on. Cuz his flows be the most. But let me tell you, these boys are all the same. Knowin what I know, you think would keep me from fallin for this boy right here. But I guess I just like it when a man be makin me go crazy. Serenading me with those Latin beats, how can I resist.
 Love it how you sittin in the pocket Dublin. You strong country ass white dude. I'll be right by your side during that 8 day bender. And.
Dublin got a sensitive side too which is why I really keep him around. Fo sho He like my style and grace and I wanna see what he look like with his clothes off too. I already had a shotgun wedding with a rapper, so we can skip that act, but I'm hopin Dublin gonna give me that honeymoon I never had.
This one'll be different, you'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment