Wednesday, February 8, 2012

All over the Place

Disheveled Prom Queen, aka the Dish Fairy, aka Tony's Old Girl is disheveled as hell as of late.
And in my world, disheveled as hell equals in my dramatic mind, borderline schizophrenic.
Yo, I got a lot of different aspects to my personality.
"Pull me closer if you think you can hang."
And so, right after sharing a quite commercial bootilicious track with you, please allow my to flip my script and give you, some of the undergroundest most beautiful shit.
This my girl, Zaki Ibrahim.
Yo, I wish I was her, more than I wish I was MIA, or Ana Tijoux.
Don't know if y'all have ever seen Pan's Labrinth? Well I have. Watched that ish over and over, barely reading the subtitles, completely mezmorized by the cadence of the language (Catalan) and captivated by the imagery through out. Pure dopeness. And if you have seen the flick, you will notice that my girl Zaki is doing her own take on some key scenes from that movie. Pure dopeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment