Monday, February 20, 2012

Rookie Update #2

Disheveled Prom Queen comin to ya with another Rookie update.
And since I am fresh off of embarasing myself on the internet yesterday, I promise you I was on nba.com double checking some stuff. Cuz truth be told, this prom queen ain't got nothing but a radio at the crib. It's a whole disheveled sports radio/nba.com tv companion thing goin on at my house to keep track of plays and players. The second half gets a lil blurry for me the blurrier I get.
S'all right cuz truth be told DPQ loves her some sports radio. Loves, loves, loves.  except the commercials. they are the worst. whew, i'm drawlin. let me get to it!
Now, I told you I was wanting to check out the boy Ricky Rubio.
This rookie has been getting quietly hyped up all season. Last night was a good way for me to check out a new guy without going too far out of my way. Got to peep him as his team, the Minnesota Timberwolves, hosted Philly's own Sixers.
Ricky be lookin cute, so I was definitely wantin to see what he's got. And let me tell you, he was a little bit burning up the court last night. This boy be moving fast and making some nice shots. And you know I like a team player. Humble is a turn on, yes. And when you have a big gun like Kevin Love leading your team, you smart to know when to pass it over for the goal.  That's good, cuz I like em smart too. Cute without smart is only nice to look at. But a so so cutie with lots of smarts, could get a number for sure.
So here's the part where it gets disheveled....
Rubio is definitely a cutie. Scoring his most points in one game last night, just like the rookie I was crushin on last Friday night, our #8 Nik Vucevic. So, as much as my mind can easily wander to a rookie/lucky charm sandwich, truth is, my mind was on a whole nother dude's swagger last night.
This photo from Friday night's game had me smitten so I was really wondering how much I would hear the name Young in last night's game. You see, while many ladies, compete to get in that spotlight with the hottest boy, I be over in the cut admiring the muscles of the supportive nobility behind the princes. Thaddeus Young was this last night, with ball splapping defense, nailing shots when it counts. Go head Young. I got my eye on you boo.
Only thing is, really I be going boy crazy. Cuz let's not forget my blind date, Jru Holiday.
Comin up with 22 shots. Don't think I didn't see you there sweetheart. I love it how you had that ball on the rim just spinnin and spinnin before it fell in.
Only thing is, while I was going boy crazy watching that Sixers @ Timberwolves game last night, I missed out on the excitement of the Nuggets vs. Thunder game where super hottie Kevin Durant hit the most points of any one man this season sinking 51 points worth of baskets. Poetry in motion, I love watching his highlights. He got the kind of moves that make a girl want learn to play ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment