Friday, February 3, 2012

A new kind of Queen

So here is the thing,
at my most Prom Queen-ness, I am only disheveled.
A lady, until I am just not a lady at all. More in my comfort when the hot mess in me starts creepin out.
And so, of course, I am fascinated by Drag Queens, because they are experts in feminine.
I regularly look to them for examples of how to be more fierce.
Yo, when RuPaul first came out, I thought she was a woman. For reelz. and so, of course, watch her show. "Drag Race."
That shit is disheveled as hell! straight up my alley.
But, folks before you close your minds all the way to drag queens, let me share with you, a new obsession.
A lovely queen named, "Sharon Needles."
This bitch is freaky as hell!
At first I thought, she was just straight weird lookin.
But her runway walk modeling post-apocolyptic style was gnarly and captivating.
I can't find video to illustrate how she exuded feminity while strutting the runway dripping blood from her mouth, but she did it!
This bitch is ILLLLLLL!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment