Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fashion Frenzy

Disheveled Prom Queen  here after not blogging for a whole day. And I am here to tell you that the way to know how truly addicted you are to something is to not have it. Not being able to make a post in the last day or two has had me feinding worse than I ever have for the sleeper crush. Reason being is that while I have been stretching out beyond my comfort zone with my foray into sports writing, which I have thoroughly enjoyed, I am ready to dig into some more familiar topics for the next few posts and so.
Let's do some fashion. Cuz like, what else does a Prom Queen know about anyway?
Seeing that in my birthplace of New York City, Fashion Week was a couple weeks ago, I picked up a copy of W magazine at a news stand the other day. And I have got lots of opinions......
But since I am writing on borrowed time and borrowed Wifi, let me ease into to my fashion frenzy from the accessories department. And promise to get back to you with more posts in that next couple days.

Forget about Lotus Flower Bomb, cuz that song is so played and please let me introduce you to Viktor & Rolf's fragrance....Spice Bomb
 Loving the packaging. Let me get to the Bloomie's counter soon so I can add to my arsenal what it takes to blow men's minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment