Monday, February 13, 2012

Just in time for Valentine's

So.
Just in time for Valentine's day, I decided to visit the dating web-site I belong to.
 And if you happened to catch the previous post I wrote on the same subject called, "Why did I do it?" you would think that people make the shit they write to me up, just to be featured in my random ass blog.
Cuz yo. While other people maintain their faith in the usefulness of on-line dating sites, visiting them is for me only a constant reminder of the drastic difference between those that pursue me and those whom I want to be pursued by.
Basically, if I don't ask a mutherfucker out, I ain't gettin no play.
Forreal. forreal.
Peep this gem. And I quote,
"If you don't respond, I'll just have to go back to searching random backyards for stray pets and being the neighborhood spinster."
WTF!!!!!
And people wonder why it took me so long to get over Tony. with his fine ass smoothe talkin ass self. jeez.
You will be happy to know that this one is not all the way bald, his hairline is only receding.
Thank you OKCupid for finding me love. Hmm. mind wandering. need me a new bottle of liquor.
I think it will be this Wild Turkey Honey Whiskey everyone is talking about.
Definitely not feeling disheveled enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment