Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sono means sound

DPQ laying to rest some disheveled behavior and unwindin from work.
I relate to this mix. I love all Kelpe's influences here. Feels like lower Broadway at dusk.
Golden. Inspiring. Stimulating. And most importantly, excellent Bass. with a capital B.
As I get my 5am chill on.
 http://soundcloud.com/kelpe/kelpe-sonotown-podcast
The first 3 min. are for me, completely what hip-hop at an instrumental level is.
An infusion of breaks and atmospheric sounds.
19 min. is so innovative. Amazing stuff. But before you get on me like, this isn't hip-hop... I'll say go head n push me down cuz you know i'm stand up for another round and say that these breaks got a pace steady like hip-hop. Try to criticize Kelpe's quirkiness and imma say who am I to cut this rising star off at the knees for experimenting. No body's perfect.
Yes, I found a computer Love and imma fight for him.
Bout to hit the pubs of London to chill with my new boy Kelpe.

No comments:

Post a Comment