Saturday, February 11, 2012

Been caught creepin

Only thing about me-n-Holiday, is I already been caught creepin. I swear I'm not a playa, but yo, I am in the dog house right now. Cuz my sometimes man was in town last night and cost us the game. My girl is pissed. I keep tellin her I wasn't with him, but she doesn't believe me.
Considering it's my second post about him tho, maybe I should admit my true feelings.
Last night, Chris Paul stole the show from Lou Williams with only three seconds left in the game. And now me and my girl are gettin into it. But yo, Chris P. is a prime example of a man doing his best no matter who it hurts.  Truthfully tho, me-n-#3 only hung out a couple times. I am still a free agent. There are many cuties out there. Cuz I got my eye on Rubio too.

No comments:

Post a Comment