Thursday, February 23, 2012

Creepy Goth is In

And so diving right in today. Let us just chat a little about how this whole creepy Goth thing is trending right now. We saw Nicki at the Grammy's right?
Let me fire off a couple of obvious comments and say. What year is it? Why you rocking that? Nicki doesn't strike me as particularly religious. Was that her idea? Devil's advocate, let me come right back with. The hood is dope. DPQ loves hoodies so this is just some next level hoodie shit, right? Also, good thing the creepy robe was covering this fantastic dress.
Loves it. You safe Nicki. Plus thanks for the show. I haven't seen something that wild since the Who's Tommy. not in musicality Pete. no knocks to your genius. yet I digress. Cuz really, I am talking about creepy goth. and so let's continue. Kate Moss. a lil strange in her own right, I would say. She is the cover model for this month's, Black History Month mind you, issue of W magazine.
Oh wait, did you think that I was coming out against creepy goth? Quite the contrary. Cuz I am feelin this photo. Considering the disheveledness of my love life, I am kind of a nun. But like, this kind of nun. The nun with the rubber thigh highs and platform stilettos underneath type of nun. All day.
A blog site called PopYaColla is running the headline of "Offensive and Sacreligious?" as the title of their article about this photo shoot. And my quick ass, ignorant ass response to that title is. The priest/ altar boy scandal, "offensive and sacreligious?"
Let's shake this shit up. Cuz at this point, there is no saving me.
You might be thinking to yourself, funny DPQ, but you comin off like a a dish fairy right now, cuz this shit ain't that creepy. Not to worry. Just gettin warmed up.
Devil wears Prada. Actually the horns are Alexander McQueen and the bodysuit is Rocha. but it is true that the only thing creepy here is Kate's teeth.
Fill in your own blanks here.
And I am going to finish my even longer than usual post with this one, right here.
This is my absolut favorite photo. So maybe I am the creepy one.The Italian in me is loving this one.
Sickening.

No comments:

Post a Comment