Monday, October 24, 2011

the relevancy of Computer Love

You know, we are in a time where unless you are so lucky,
most humans are saturated with social media.
Along with the typical social media sites, I do subscribe to an internet dating web-site which I hesitantly explore, when I am especially bored, called OkCupid.
(Lovingly called "OKC" by those who frequent it.)
Cuz not even one or two of my close friends, but more have met and even married through
such means.
So yeah, not so much because I am into internet dating, but more because I have a thing for electronic soul music with an utterly vintage feel, I mean putting me back to my childhood in NY type of vibe, we're gonna throw this one up here.
So can I just react to this tune by saying.....nuff said.
Here's the thing....this Album dropped in '85. Don't know about you, but was there internet in an acessible way back then?
Cuz I am thinking not only is this song so excellent, but completely science fiction futuristic.
Only thing is, if you are a dude I just e-mailed this to, you just got played, cuz you're not the first.

1 comment: