Monday, October 24, 2011

Re: Sneakin a Freak In

Before you go thinkin your girl B is all hip-hop,  let me remind you, that I am disheveled.
Been a straight mess for years.
In a past life, I was even married, raising a small child.
And yeah, at one point there were lofty aspirations to be a husband and wife musical duo.
Let me tell you, them dreams were squashed with heaps of reality and a lack of creative compatibility.
Kindred, we did not become.
except in the context of this song to the extent which is that when you have a small child ruling the schedule, you do have to work it out to get it in.
This post is not meant to be a reminisce to back when me -n- the baby fadda used to do "it",
but really more of a chance to share this very nice, very funky, tune by Philly's own, Kindred.
Cuz I was listening to it today in the car, and the tune be bumpin. Moms and Dads turn it up.
And honestly, I don't even think you need to have kids to appreciate the fact that in this busy world, you gotta sneak that stuff in to make it happen sometimes.
West Philly representa.

No comments:

Post a Comment