Monday, October 24, 2011

How I feel about myself, maybe

You know how sometimes there are these goofy ass trends that spread out across Facebook?
For example, and not to dis breast cancer research in any way, this one time there was trend that went out, to write the color of your bra as your status update.
And I'm thinkin, gladly. Black lace.
but you weren't supposed to say why. the object was to create a buzz of converstation on facebook that started off by talking about boobs and bras but ended up raising awareness for breast cancer research.
Like I said. goofy. but fun too. That one had more of purpose than what I am about to discuss, however.

Last year sometime, a post went out that said to look your name up on urbandictionary.com and see what it says about you.
And I thought to myself, gladly because I love UD.

and then I read this:
And my response is....well I have certainly never shat myself.
And my hair is real, OK?
And yo, I wasn't stalking that dude, he kept telling me to keep in touch.
but that situation will be featured in a whole nother blog real soon......

Oh yeah, and I left the other definition about flashing the tits to get cigarettes up there for shits and giggles. Cuz I'm about to "Bianca" you after I been drinkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment