Monday, October 1, 2012

Milkin this Spodee

Does anyone else but a Disheveled Prom Queen do research on alcoholic beverages in her spare time? Well I came across this little fact when I was on Google.
There happens to be a rap artist named Spodee. And even though I hadn't heard of him yet, hey, I heard of his click. Grand Hustle, you know it? And I was writing about B.o.B on here last year.
So anyway, I was thinking......Perfect Marketing scheme.
If Spodee blows up, he gots to do an endorsement deal with Spodee. Gotta be.
It's that sweet and strong stuff, like him.
Do it up classy. like it was Moscato.

I mean, he's a real cutie. I'm thinkin this could work. I'm thinkin I want a cut for thinkin of the idea too. Cuz all the fyne ladies be wantin to get Spodee when they're gettin Spodeed off that Spodee.

No comments:

Post a Comment