Sunday, October 21, 2012

Can't Find No Heaven

So in case you were wondering...DPQ is still as disheveled as ever.
Like on the deep tip. Cuz I haven't been sloppy drunk since....Thursday. ok not that long ago.
But no, on a deep tip, in my heart, I have been really asking myself, what do you love?
We know I haven't loved a man except once in my life and the only thing left from that feeling is the sorrow that's left when the letters stop coming. So, we know I don't love no man.
Aside from my child, like, what do I love? Even in music, which I know I love.
I know I said I loved Juicy's mixtape, but I mean on a deeper level.....LOVE.
Then I heard this last night. And I really Love Skip James' voice.
Love Love Love Love
thing is, I think it is also the way this version is mastered. Cuz I did me a little evening with Skip James last night and turns out, I love love love this particular recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment