Thursday, September 27, 2012

I Jus Love Ya Sexy Wayz


And so last time we talked, I was ambling on about Hip-Hop in the Woods 2012.
Then I skipped off to listen to Brooker Wood's new mix-tape.
And to be honest, I been taking a rest from the moonshine in my cupboard, and so stumbled across this find while scoping the shelves at the Liquor Store for an alternative.
I found it a quite fitting choice for sipping while listening to some country rap. Produced in upstate NY, this "Wine with a Kick" is no Scotch straight up drinker's bag. It is sweet, sweet, sweet.
A nod to prohibition days, it is infused with herbs with some moonshine thrown in, for an 18% alcohol content, and put in whatever bottle was laying around, hence, the milk bottle look.
And as I have been learning this summer, moonshine is truly meant to be sipped. Cuz let me tell you, this sweet sweet red with a hint of chocolate was easy to put away and had me shouting "Kenny Muthafucka!" by the time I got to the end of the B. Wood SpecTape. In fact, a couple days later, I am still contemplating sending Kenny this mixtape. Hope he doesn't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment