Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Evolution of Hip-Hop # what

See here is when I am proud to present some new shit.
Some different shit, that you probly never heard of.
 And it is on the subject of hip-hop in the context of the evolution of hip-hop as seen through representations of hip-hop in other countries.
Just about the opposite of the gritty variety of hip-hop I generally listen to get me through my disheveled existance.
Because I am not over here trying to win an argument on the definition of "Real hip-hop," I am choosing to observe hip-hop's influence on other countries and to show and prove that hip-hop is an effective medium of communication between different cultures of the world.
And hey, as far as hip-hop in the woods, She qualifies.


 In fact she be killin it softly at any cypha in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment