Wednesday, October 17, 2012

2 Things Nice

Ok so, ur girl B been on a tear. Shocked?
Saw a show last week and after a couple beers and a couple young buck rappers with little substance, I had come to the conclusion that I challenge an MC to say some decent shit about women in a song without coming off corny like Drake.
Not to say that I would even want it to be a love song per se, but mention women in a non beating of the pussy and then leaving her like a groupie, but more like bitch in a good way, type of way.
But then I realized my issue is more with the lack of females in the industry bringing some balance to the game. Cuz best believe if there was a chick rapper fuckin em and leaving em to match every dude I heard saying it, well then hey, I'd just be screaming for originality and fresh topics.
And Although, although, although, this falls in the love song category, this one right here is kind of winning it for me. I might could. Cuz I only need to you to say two things nice before you punch me in the ice. Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment