Friday, October 12, 2012

Tony's Brother

Did I swear off of talkin about Tony anymore?
We shoulda known that would last about as long as I can stay sober....
And so, a couple days ago, I was a server at this big fancy $1000 a plate event.
5 courses, wine pairings and all. Swankness abounding.
I spot a dude there, and I'm thinking, there goes Tony's brother.
See, it's real hard for me to fight off the old sentiments for Tony in fall, so my eyes are open for a sighting. So then, here comes his brother. Swear this was his brother. Swear.
Although I had never met him.
So of course, I'm sneaking glances.
He's with one of the hottest chicks in the room. A total babe. Not surprised. And up in this formal event with his girl all dressed, dude is not even wearing a suit. He's sporting a roughneck baggy jeans and timbs look, and getting away with it.
And much in a Tony style, when I bring him his meal, he sneaks a lil flirt in right in front of his girl. And I'm thinking, that is a Tony maneuver indeed.
But sure, I'll soak it up, cuz like I said, I was jonesin'.
And then at the afterparty, when I see his girl dancing with this girl, all in a girls who dance with girls style, I think to myself, wow, this muthafucka just gets more Tony by the minute!
Love you boo. Happy Fall!
Now let's sprinkle this story with a little New God flow. Guess who I think kills it best?



No comments:

Post a Comment