Monday, September 10, 2012

Faded

The good news is, DPQ had a good summer.
And parts of it were so good, I didn't even feel disheveled. And in not feeling disheveled, I felt fucking great. Good enough to realize, you know this whole Tony's Old Girl thing has to end.
I mean, me & Tony; it's really fucking over. So over that I am going to change my name, Over.
Past over, past gone, through faded and into some she's finally moved on type shit.
It was like an explosion of clarity and remembering who I am again.
Hence; BOOM is back! Boom, short for Boombastic. always with an exclaimation point. Boom!
And if you went to my high school, you saw this on the desk of whatever classroom I was in.
Boo, Boom, and Like 3 years before Shaggy, Boombastic! And now, even Boombastica! Yet I drawl.
Cuz the point is, this chune right here, is dedicated to Tony. I blow kisses to our faded memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment