Sunday, September 16, 2012

Whose Line is It?

DPQ was in full effect yesterday.
Woke up thinkin, I have to get a better job so I can drink better beer.
Was out Friday night, you see, drinkin the cheap stuff, you know..PBR, Dukate.
While I was checking out a what I thought would be a good dance party.
Which turned out to be a super lame danceparty, so I had a couple more beers than planned,
cuz I was unfortunately not busy shaking a tail feather.
Disheveled from cheap beer and a dance party with no one dancing, I ended up talking my poor friend's ear off. Patiently listening to me, like the ruff neck gent he is, I am not sure I closed in on the point of any one of the stories I began to tell.
And to top it all off, he tells me about this See Line woman remix and how he doesn't much like it. and i'm thinking...See Line Woman has been remixed?
what kind of Acid Jazz singer am I? I should know these things.
Well so I guess, a disheveled jazz singer at best.
And so, today recovered from the strange hangover that drinking PBR brings, I have been searching for a remix to share, to bring y'all up to date in case you didn't know either.
Checked out See Line remixes, Sinnerman remixes, but really, I like this remix best.
He made it his own and it is much weirder than the other mixes I heard.
And I like weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment