Friday, September 14, 2012

Going Gaga over Azaelia

Heyo.
DPQ is all disheveled for a couple reasons at the moment.
Number 1, I am way behind on my hair game.
I should be a few hours into my Friday night do by now.
I might have to be beautiful on the inside tonight...
And yo, the real reason I am disheveled.
Lady Gaga and Azealia banks doing a collabo?
Confirmed.
the title Ratchet makes me dying to know how the two cleverest girls in NY will spin this?
And what will the beat be?

I heard this one first, and just as I am getting past the track's poor quality making it sound stolen and copied a bunch of times, and am thinking that the beat is pretty good, but needs more bass,
the Ratchet drops in. I think this will Werk.
But went I go looking for the link, I find this.
Maybe they use different beats for different clubs? I'll be at the first party.
Hopefully my hair will be on. Like completely Ratchet.

No comments:

Post a Comment