Monday, December 3, 2012

Sex & Money

So I am sure that I will probably write more on the subject, and so let's get into it right now.
Basically, I have already thought of my New Year's resolutions.
And for 2013, my New Year's resolutions are: Sex & Money.
I plan to have much more of both of these in the New Year.
You see, in the past, I have been a cautious girl. Picking and choosing situations carefully in work and love, so that I could be genuine in my movements through and through.
Recently, I have realized that this is part of the reason why I end up in these disheveled situations all the time.
Drinking too much cuz there's no one to go home with. Partying too much, cuz my job is boring.
Fuck all that. I been missing out. It's about to get slutty up in here and the money flowing.
Eased my way in this past weekend. Let myself get picked up at a bar.
Got to test out a bunch of the variables in the new formula all in one night. Bought my drinks with tip money. And did a one nighter with an out of towner. Perfect on so many levels.
While he was sleep, I discovered this video right here.
 Syron taking me back to the 90's with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment