Monday, December 10, 2012

You Want a Proper Fit?

Bgal here. Comin to ya a little late with this one, cuz it's Tony's birthday and if by the off chance, he still cyber stalks me, he woulda peaked at this here blog by now today, cuz he's in the office by 5am.
Thas right boo, I still remember your schedule.
Anyhow DPQ obviously showing herself as a little disheveled.
Because why even mention or dedicate a post to a long lost Love like this.
But let's go!
So, it's December 10th, Tony's birthday.
Tony, of course being an alias, because names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Me of course, not being innocent.
And well, you see the thing about Tony, and why I keep holding on is, man.
I loved him like no other before.
And although most gents I end up chillin with are Scorpios, them dudes are good for a heartbreak. Tony on the other hand, was a Sagittarius.
Turns out that my Venus is in Sagittarius.
No doubt, this is why I loved him to death and could not resist, I am sure.
Cuz while last month I was lonely and sad when the sun was in Scorpio,
right when it moved into Sag, things started poppin.
We havin lots of fun these days, sex and money style.
And so, the only track I could think of for this post was this one right here.
Takin us back to where it all began.
Happy Birthday Old Man, I am quite sure you still fyne as hell.
And if you were wondering what I am wearing as I write this Tony, the answer is: nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment