Thursday, November 29, 2012

In the Cut

Yeah, so while writing the blog entry about how Riley was my favorite song off the Blue Dream n Lean mixtape was when I thought of the notion to tell you my favorite song off the latest mixtape I been playin out.
And as you all know, I just discovered Honey Cocaine last week. All disheveled like and months after the fact of her droppin that track Heissman wit Tyga.
well, after some good listening time, I have decided that this old girl who may have been Tony's Old Girl, aka Me, gives a thumbs up to Honey C's mixtape. Not challenging me intellectually so much,
but I wouldn't f*ck with her neither. Good head on her shoulders. Nice beats.
I really relate to her on this track, which happens to be my favorite off the mixtape.
And real life the other night, my best girl's Ex had us in this car chase. my girl got up in the cut, in two turns, and lost that baggage real quick, so this one is def for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment