Monday, May 28, 2012

Rookie Basketball Commentary

And really, I have been waiting for this moment all season.
By the skin of my teeth, I ended up staying loyal to one team through out the season.
My dear Sixers.
Who I strangely related to the culture of all along.
Even though It meant coming on too strong at first and then disappointing.
All the way to coming through after I had given up thinking my boys didn't care.
And so, XO my cuties.
Such a good show from my young boys.
Absolutely smoochie.
But.....the moment I~ have been waiting for all season.
When all the big ballers are out front, just ballin.
Tonight Thunder V. Spurs was all that had me swoonin at the bar.
Was some ballers in there poppin bottles and all I was thinkin was thank God the TV is on.
Sizzle Sizzle.
Cuz I was like, is the Thunder gonna take it like my boy Joshua,
or will the Spurs keep whisperin how I should move to ~TexAS........
FRY FRY

No comments:

Post a Comment