Monday, May 14, 2012

On Mother's Day

still so excited.
Remember how I told you that on holidays, I prefer to work than enter into the socially awkward obligations of such Hallmark holidays as Valentine's Day?
Well, I kind of feel the same way about Mother's Day.
Until, until, until......
Working at the beautiful Longwood Gardens again yesterday, for
Mother's Day
I was flagged down by a guest for a water refill.

The guest was a woman in a Pink broqueted suit, excellent manners.
And when I heard that drawl, Southern drawl,
I knew that she was
Belle
and honey, she was forreal a
Queen
Supreme
We scampered to make sure she felt at home
and she had a Lovely time
B said I should of got her number
I should've called her and asked, "Will you be my new mother?"
Drag Mother, that is
It was a real live Drag U experience
~A dose of the positivity that comes from being all the way real and
All the way out there and into who you are.
Still so excited

No comments:

Post a Comment