Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pardon My Ignorance

Apparently, my former post about No Church in the Wild is somewhat invalid.
I do stand by what I said regarding that video and even interpretation of the song and video.
But.
But.
But.
That was not the official video. This is.
And can I say, I am bit relieved.
That other video was a bit too, I can't believe I am saying this...racey.
I feel much more comfortable with the racially mixed youth culture standing up to the so called authority. Versus such racially charged divisions between black and white that involve stringing up my baby daddy.
Nonetheless, the underlying message remains.
How far authority will go to keep those who go against the social norms, to keep them under control.
And for those charting a new way, the only safe place is in one's beliefs.
Aside of the blabbering.
Yo, this shit is pretty real. It completely reminds me of the London riots last year.
Like forreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment