Friday, May 25, 2012

On Fair Weather Fans

Well. So here we are in Philadelphia.
May 26. So hot I am like, keep your distance boys.
Only the coolest one knows where to find me now.

So what I am sayin is.
This Basketball season is rolling to a close.
And these Sixers I signed on to follow have had quite a ride.
Tomorrow night, game 7, in the 2nd round of the Playoffs v. Celtics.
These young boys makin it this far by showin me what I like best.
Team work. Yesiree.
No straight out front star, they makin it too far for a top draft pick.
Now, I may have drifted in and out this season like a fair weather fan, but
truth be told. I kept my ear close enough to know this.
My Valetine, Jru Holiday has kept heart through out.
That's right. I picked a good one Ma.
Even in some of the losing-est games, Jru was giving up some numbers.
Shout out to this cutie pie. Cuz I been hearing his name all season.
You can be my Valentine anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment