Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Having an ADHD moment

So when you're like me, it takes great effort to stay focused. Now we could blame the drugs, but I say they help. And they're wearing off. That's why I am checking tumblr in the middle of watching a show on Hulu. And it's not even a commercial on why I'm doing it.
Then I click pause on Hulu so I can watch this.
And Ras G's beat is bending my brain instantly. And since I can't resist big upping a female rapper,
let's hear it for Eagle Nebula! I love these women coming out of LA. Defying stereotypes left and right. She got that west coast earthy thing going on with a city edge. BUt I keep asking myself is this the Gangsta Goddess Medusa herself? Not unless she's callin herself Eagle Nebula these days.
But you know they ride together.
Duh duh na na!

No comments:

Post a Comment