Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Grace Under Pressure

So basically, I got a Will & Grace thing going.
When I'm not out being a Killah Queen, turning down dates with young bucks (that's what we call youngins here in Philly) I'm dealing with much more real and disheveled-like situations such as having a crush on a gay man at work.
Yo. This shit is disheveled.
I know he has a man. I know he ain't ever gonna change from that. And still, I am drawn to him,
like think he's cute, and find myself a lil giddy or extra smiley around him.
So I'm like wtf?
Shoot, he's more masculine than some straight guys I know.
But still clearly. not. looking. my. way. in that way.
Utterly Disheveled.
So the break down is. I like a dude in touch with his feminine side. Sure. It's somehow sexy.
But they can't be girlish. And I can't stand no bitch ass man. Man, I can't say quite what it is.
I like a softer side but I gotta know they can fuck some shit up. Be uncompromising.
All out Manly at points. Gruff n stuff.
So yeah, my gay work boo crush. He's Manly. Speak his mind n shit type guy. But real sweet.
Oh wait. here I go again. and so. not. into. me.
I am so Will and Grace with this one.
And it is somehow totally different than being into pretty boys. Or is it?
I guess I have a history.
Or do I? Ruffneck? Pretty Boy? Lady boy? What is it?
So disheveled.
It's no wonder I absolutely Love me some David Bowie.
Who as much as admitted in the 70's to being bi-sexual, but then went on to marry one of the first black supermodels. They have kids and all and have been together almost 20 years I think.
Well he is a fellow Capricorn and his b-day is today.
His lovely wife Iman being a Saggitarius just like my Tony was. What a hot couple!
Happy Birthday Mr. Bowie, you sexy androgynous genius mother fucker. Dishevel me anytime.
This is my new favorite song. I will come. And I will go. It's like he knows me!

No comments:

Post a Comment