Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's Ironic

So we know how every once in a while I google the term "Disheveled Prom Queen" to see how the other Queens are doing. And was lucky enough to find this gem. peep the link to see disheveled prom queen being used in the proper context.: http://tsemei.tumblr.com/page/2
This is a picture of actress Kaitlin Olson pulling off the DPQ look to a T. 80's style.
so where the Irony comes in is that apparently she is on the show It's Always Sunny in Phildelphia. Philadelphia of course being the birthplace of this blog right here. Not surprised and almost proud.
Cuz there are a lot of Disheveled Prom Queen type bitches around here steelin my man childs from me left and right. I like their hair and their shoes, but not the way they steal my tricks.
So on a slow week, I'm drinking PBR right along side them trying not to slap a ho..
See now in Philly, we have these specials called "City Wide" which is actually a PBR & a shot for around 4 young bucks, I mean 4 buck$.
On an empty stomach, you too can get your disheveled prom queen on for the low low price of around $12 bucks, maybe $20 if your tolerance is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment