Monday, January 2, 2012

Message fo 2012

DPQ wishing you a Reggae New Year!
Going big for 2012 no doubt. Much positivity in sight. All I see is big things.
That is why, today, when I received a random ass text message with curse words in it; I was snapped out of my daydreams into the reality of two things.
The first, is that, this year, those who try and cross me gonna have to be sure they is stronger than I, cuz I will be stickin up for myself this year.
And number two, which may just be a reiteration of number 1 is....
I'm on my grind shorty
Don't Cloud my Shine.
With my sun hat on, I will be shining bright while all the haters be hidin in the shade lookin for someone to take their problems out on. So if you's ridin with me, turn it up.!
Happy 2012! Big tings! Big tings! Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment