Saturday, January 7, 2012

For all my Ladies

Yeah, Disheveled Prom Queen, up late night. Obviously having some issues.
This post goes out to all of my female readers.
Lately, it has been brought to my attention that it is a new trend in dating for the woman to ask the
guy out.
I am of the opinion that ultimately, this does not work,
although i have been repeatedly told other wise.
I think, if the dude actually wants the lady, he will make the move.
He may say yes to a lady, if she asks, but I have my doubts as to whether that was in his heart.
And sadly, I see a disheveled cycle of the woman stuck driving the train when she's was really looking for a thrilling ride in that dude's car.
So, I brought in some up back up research for assistance.
An article from a blogger named "FlyGuyChronicles."
Cuz I like my guys fly.
FlyGuyChronicles
And my wiegh in on this, one is the whole, "Smile and use gentle tones while asking him out. This allows you to be aggressive, while still maintaining your non-threatening posture."
What the fuck does that mean?
that statement to me, is right up there with, "Make yourself available, but not too available."
Cuz what does that shit mean either?
Fuck all that noise.
Being single allows the clear avoidance of interpreting ambiguous  statements such as these.
The only part I don't like about being single is the lack of Slow Jamz quality booty.
Imma need some R to comfort me after that article.
 
Cuz R. knows what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment