Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Call Tyrone

Pleased to announce that i am back to an acceptable amount of Disheveled today. the tear I was on has smoothly landed on a nice level being only mildy disheveled, and so, my own personal normal. Although there is bender-ish behavior that does continue to persist. Can I still say that red wine is good for the heart and that's why I drink it everyday even though I switched to Vodka two days ago?
Well anyway. I was thinking today about what I had written in the previous post about a mutherfucker blowing a phone up and such. Although I will be slightly more gentle today and just say, a dude blowing up a phone...to say that such a person in my past that demonstrated such behavior actually earned himself his own post with his actions.
And so, here it is. Now, normally I do not mention names, but this time it is required.
For the man who gains credit for blowing up my phone the most, (even worse than the psycho ex when i had to change the locks) is.......the one and the only, "Tyrone."
Now, mind you, things started out well. Met him out on the Belmont Plateau, which is a very Philly place to meet someone indeed. He was riding a dirt bike and I was thinkin I might want a ride.
But you know, dude did not know how to fall back.
Booty call is like hit each other up, meet up, and fall back. Right?
You would think someone would get a hint after three or so missed calls.
Eventually, it became not worth it to call Tyrone.
We were singing this one for ages after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment