Tuesday, January 21, 2014

On Draft

If there was a time for my on-line army to support me. then I suppose that time is now.
Considering I have practically left this site for dead, how could I expect my devouted
following to rally?
However, when have I ever allowed myself to need validation from followers to post what I post!
And so to you, the many I entitle the "Audience of One...."
Ellipse, ellipse, ellipse.
to fill in the blanks, I can only bring y'all up to date by saying...I am drunk!
My mother recently passed away, and that is a Shitty thing.
Leaving me more disheveled than ever, if only in the fact that, I am required these days,
to not be disheveled.
To live up to her expectations, or at least, Honour her memory.
And all I have to say is that, I remain.
Completely.
Edie Sedgwick on the whole matter.
Determined to find out where the hell Paul America is, before my own demise.
And so, if I were to dedicate a song to my whole plight, this may be it,
for I know nothing else, but to discover through my own indescretion, clarity in the whole matter.
I give to you, this slightly out of date banger.

No comments:

Post a Comment