Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Gone are the Broken Eyes




Hey Y'all
Scrolling over this sad and lonely blog, I have come to realize one thing. The whole past year while
I was going 100% on the Kenny Muthafucka in real time, I completely abandoned my writings on here, which are, completely therapeutic and still probably the best way to expose my thoughts into the disheveled matters of my life.
So, that being said, I hereby declare that from now on, no more looking for Kenny in real time.
I mean I'm not saying he can't holler if he wants, but a Prom Queen don't chase, no matter how disheveled.
Ok, well I am willing to admit that most of the chasing does occur while in a disheveled state.
Like how I am convinced that he and I belong together and so call him just after pounding a
6-pack of Hoegaarden.
Or like how he professed his Love for me, said I was his girl,  and told me he was  coming all the way from Cali to Philly for a visit just to bang me...three days into  his 5 day birthday bender.
Oh what a pair. Do you see why I've allowed myself to hold on?
I love Us.
But hey, lots of things have happened lately and so I must put the Kenny down and get back to my tales. Because honestly, I am more disheveled than ever! 
2013 was the year of the Kenny and was amazing, intense, and changed me forever.
2014 tho, is no more looking for Kenny fuck it, let's look for something else.


No comments:

Post a Comment