Friday, December 30, 2011

Backseat Muthafuckas, the re-post

I know it is counterproductive to send my readers to another blog, but hey, all two of you, need to read this article anyway. And you will quickly notice me as a backseat muthafucka as well, cuz I be copyin Ghost's blog style like a true biter.
Sent this linkee to the main rapper from my old crew and he all he said was, "I live this shit, nahmeen."
And I am not sayin this is Ghost's funniest I have read, but it is thorough as hell and still pretty damn funny.
BIG GHOST CHRONICLES: Backseat Muthafuckas
I am happy to say that my fiance, J. Cole comes out a'ight. That's why he's my fiance.
But that's gettin me onto other subjects.
And we will be talkin bout how there's tryna be two "Cole worlds" out there right now, some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment