Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Almost relevant Music Posting

Disheveled Prom Queen, aka the Dish Fairy, aka Queen of Obscurity, Tony's Old Girl;
hyped up to finally share the feelins I been catchin off my new rapper crush, J. Cole.
One of his joints be blowin up on my mind.
Young girl at the job tellin me it's time to move on, but I'm just not ready.
When I first heard this joint, I was like, hold up, what is this?
Cuz the sample on the beat track was speakin to me.
I mean the lyrics is poppin too. I liked joined twitter so I could be that girl he's followin.
@tonysoldgirl
But um, let's squeeze in the culture lesson before y'all think I just be only disheveled.
Really ridin the coattails off some research my girl did about the sample on this tune, but
Ba bam;
http://www.thisisafrica.me/music/detail/2058/J-Cole-raps-over-a-classic-from-Guineas-golden-era-of-music
Aw yeah, this is what we like to see; roots music mixed with pop culture.
Go ahead J.. sneak it in on the young-ins.
That's why in murder, marry, fuck,  yesterday, I said I would marry you.

No comments:

Post a Comment